Your new best friend is here! Play with Talking Tom in his cool new game and go on the adventure of your life!
Just like before, you adopt baby Tom then take care of him as a virtual pet, helping him grow up happy and healthy. But now there are new mini games, new food, new clothes and new furniture to play with.
And that’s not all! Tom is now more fun to play with than ever before. You can now pick him up and move him around, spin him, drop him, throw him, and even put him on the toilet, in the bath, into bed and into his plane.
Wait… did we just say his PLANE?
Yes, Tom now has his own plane, and he can fly it to exciting new worlds where he’ll find amazing new items to dress up in and to decorate his house, as well as new food and new pets.
What? Tom has his own PETS!?
Yes! Tom’s pets are almost as cute and funny as he is. You can interact with the pet too, or just laugh as Tom and his pet interact with each other. There are five pets to unlock. Can you find them all?
Oh, and did we mention all the TOYS yet?
Tom now has a box full of awesome toys – the swing, basketball, trampoline and punching bag – and he loves playing with them all. Just don’t play too hard or he might get a little booboo…
What’s a BOOBOO!?
Well Tom needs more looking after than before – sometimes he gets just a little sick or hurt. Aw, when this poor little guy gets the hiccups or a runny nose, he needs your help to get better. Fortunately, there’s a medicine cabinet in his bathroom full of quick and easy cures!
Finally, for fans of mini-games, there are loads to choose from, ranging from action games like Cupid Tom and Easy Squeezy, to puzzle games like Totem Blas and Ice Smash. And for the first time, Tom has a multiplayer mini-game! Can you beat your friends at Space Trails?
My Talking Tom 2 is free, family-friendly fun. Download now and join Tom’s millions of fans around the world!
PLAY FOR FREE!
This app contains:
– Promotion of Outfit7’s products and advertising;
– Links that direct customers to Outfit7’s websites and other apps;
– Personalization of content to encourage users to play the app again;
– YouTube integration to allow users to watch videos of Outfit7’s animated characters;
– The option to make in-app purchases;
– Items to purchase (available in different prices) using virtual currency, depending on the player’s progress; and
– Alternative options to access all functionalities of the app without making any in-app purchases using real money.